This simple and delicious jam is perfect to add to breakfast, or after dinner treats and pairs up nicely with banana ice-cream!
- 4 Tbs chia seeds
- Juice of a lemon
- 150ml Coconut Water
- 125g fresh raspberries (frozen are ok)
- 125g strawberries
- 1 tbs coconut sugar (or 1 tbs maple syrup)
- Blend the raspberries and strawberries until smooth.
- Add to pot with coconut water, lemon juice, chia seeds and coconut sugar.
- Heat on a medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring to make sure the chia seeds are combined.
- Allow to cool completely and store in the fridge for about a week.
What will you add it to?