If you are looking for something a little different for (and tasty) for breakfast , this combination of eggs, beans and tomatoes certainly hits the spot. It's packed with protein and fibre to fill you up for a busy (or lazy) morning.
- 2 free range organic eggs
- 200g cannellini beans (washed if canned - or soaked and cooked)
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 12 cherry tomatos halved
- 50g black olives
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Warm the coconut oil in a pan, add cherry tomato, olives, cannellini beans and tomato paste. Warm through until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Make a space in the centre of the pan and crack in both eggs
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat for approx 3 minutes (or until the eggs are to your liking)
- Remove from the heat, season with salt & pepper and garnish with parsley to serve.
This is such an easy dish that can be cooked up for breakfast or dinner and is always satisfying.