Cashew Nut Cream – Dessert If you need an alternative to dairy cream but still love to add it to dessert this a great option, and very easy to make.
- 1 cup cashews soaked in lightly salted water overnight (or 5 hrs)
- ½ cup coconut water (or just water is fine)
- 1 to 2 pitted medjool dates soaked for 30 mins
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder (or 3-4 drops of vanilla essence)
- Rinse the cashews
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend till smooth
- You may need to scrape down the sides during the blending
Keep chilled and enjoy on chocolate cake or with any fresh fruit or dessert.